Hello Everybody It’s 2015
Hope you all had a very nice Christmas and Santa delivered all the items on your wish list!
Now that the festivities have passed us by, I’m looking forward to seeing you all back at class again. Have you remembered all your dances? Chris says he is ready to go, I didn’t ask where but he says he’s ready 🙂
Time goes so quick; here we are in 2015 with lots to get done
- Like starting a new weekly class on Tuesday January 6th at Exeter Sports Academy,
- Our Annual Dinner and Dance
- Sunday tea dances
- Arranging a trip to Paignton for a weekend of dancing
- There is something else but you will find out about that next week at class…….that’s all I’m saying at the moment.
- Plus loads of dances to fit in along the way
There will be a few dates when we are unable to have the classes so do keep checking the website regularly for these.
Latest Dances Taught To End Of 2014
Monday’s class: Bullfrog On A Log, I’ve Got A Feeling, After The Storm
Wednesday’s class: Bullfrog On A Log, Chances, I’ll Do It All Over Again
Monday’s class: When I Found Love, Feelin’ The Feeling, I See Me
Wednesday’s class: Come On Let’s Dance, Woman Trouble
Thursday’s class: Corn Don’t Grow, I See Me, Woman Trouble
Wednesday’s class: Diamonds & Dust
Thursday’s class: Superheroes, Diamonds & Dust
Happy New Year to you all
Marina & Chris